| “I wanna wake up on the day I found you. I wanna wrap these shaky arms around you.” |
Current mood: excited
Lately I have been overcome with an overdue happiness. Burdens are removed and love has found its way home at last. Long lost friends and lovers touching tattoos under sheets once again. How can I feel so finally found when I never knew how lost I truly was. This is such a beautiful sadness and the tears behind my eyes are more than welcome. Excited at what I'm feeling and thrilled by your kisses. This is what I've been missing. This is what love should be. This is how close should feel You make me so happy I want to cry.
I’m in love. I’m in love! I’m in love with you. (forever more) |
|
|
|
|
...genuine and unprepared..
500 words or less...
lost and found. contradictory. sXe. pretentious. spoiled. fangirl. writer. photographer. artist. mother. girlfriend. creative. I am wherever, whenever. terminal.
I am alive, are you? I am the saddest-happyiness and vice versa. I am forever, young but ageless, a scorpio, am I madd? I love Greg, cats. reading. poetry. rain. flowers. aubergine. fuschia. I miss my mommy, partying, and being my own boss. I'm addicted to my son, art, love, tat's, friends, music, and the internet.
I am alive and art is life, am I art?
Wanna know more...
|
|
|
|
<< Home
|
|