| "We'll never be as young as we are tonight." |
 Current Mood: loved
To put it simply, you're amazing. I've been contemplating a life that used to be mine. A time when all was well in never land and I knew my prince charming and he knew me. You cut straight to the point, telling me exactly what I need to hear. It's amazing how well you read my mind. I’m sorry for leaving you on hold, forgetting that my words only mean what they mean to me and that we'll never been on the same page creatively. We look back over our shoulders though and the scene there is amazing. Love and smiles and little all over kisses. Sometimes you don't know whether to laugh or cry. Hearts exploding and this is the greatest feeling ever. Like falling in love or that moment on one knee.
If this is my chance to relive all those amazing moments then I can't help but to say yes. YES YES YES. |
|
|
|
|
...genuine and unprepared..
500 words or less...
lost and found. contradictory. sXe. pretentious. spoiled. fangirl. writer. photographer. artist. mother. girlfriend. creative. I am wherever, whenever. terminal.
I am alive, are you? I am the saddest-happyiness and vice versa. I am forever, young but ageless, a scorpio, am I madd? I love Greg, cats. reading. poetry. rain. flowers. aubergine. fuschia. I miss my mommy, partying, and being my own boss. I'm addicted to my son, art, love, tat's, friends, music, and the internet.
I am alive and art is life, am I art?
Wanna know more...
|
|
|
|
<< Home
|
|