| “Would you believe me if I said I didn’t need you, cuz I wouldn’t believe you if you said the same to me.” |
Current mood: stressed
As hard as we try we take twelve steps back for every one forward. We have a love that is stronger than walls and words. The kind of love that feels so much like doom. I write our leading lines and live by leading on without lies. Only deception is seen by watering eyes even when it isn’t there. We’re going nowhere fast and sinking rapidly. This is what drowning feels like. Begging to prove myself to you and wondering if there’s still a way. We can’t see eye to eye no matter how hard we try and our eyes are always watering. We put our shoulders forward and give it one more go.
I can only hope this isn’t all for show. This isn’t how I thought this would go. |
|
|
|
|
...genuine and unprepared..
500 words or less...
lost and found. contradictory. sXe. pretentious. spoiled. fangirl. writer. photographer. artist. mother. girlfriend. creative. I am wherever, whenever. terminal.
I am alive, are you? I am the saddest-happyiness and vice versa. I am forever, young but ageless, a scorpio, am I madd? I love Greg, cats. reading. poetry. rain. flowers. aubergine. fuschia. I miss my mommy, partying, and being my own boss. I'm addicted to my son, art, love, tat's, friends, music, and the internet.
I am alive and art is life, am I art?
Wanna know more...
|
|
|
|
<< Home
|
|