Tuesday, January 8, 2008
“Stay pretty girl cause your words will never save the world”

Current mood: worried...but thankful




Rock star dreams and little girl schemes. You make me silly. Perhaps there's more to it than I’m telling you, but its lost to me as well. My quirks are what I love to laugh at but you lack my sense of humor. Get serious you say but lighten up sounds more like fun. You read my mind and call me simple. Little things mean the most. Laughing at myself more often than most. Beauty in the form of forgetfulness and yet you lost the amusement long ago.

See the dreamer I am.
Day and night. wrong or right.

Loving you more than the worlds and words in my head. Wishing I hadn’t forgotten that of all things. Most thankful for the returned memory.
posted by ...genuine and unprepared.. at 1/08/2008 02:18:00 PM -

...genuine and unprepared..

500 words or less... lost and found. contradictory. sXe. pretentious. spoiled. fangirl. writer. photographer. artist. mother. girlfriend. creative. I am wherever, whenever. terminal. I am alive, are you? I am the saddest-happyiness and vice versa. I am forever, young but ageless, a scorpio, am I madd? I love Greg, cats. reading. poetry. rain. flowers. aubergine. fuschia. I miss my mommy, partying, and being my own boss. I'm addicted to my son, art, love, tat's, friends, music, and the internet. I am alive and art is life, am I art?

Wanna know more...


Past thoughts and rants
Old Stuff

<< Home