Thursday, January 10, 2008
“Well it rains and it pours when your out on your own” …. so we better stay in and in bed together.

Current mood: confused




They say where there’s a will there’s a way and you make me pray. That’s its so. I’ve been trying. Crying. There’s nothing I can do to change that part. Things past are better left forgotten but forgetting isn’t easy I know. Limbo isn’t meant for living and I’m begging to be forgiven. I don’t love you like I did yesterday. Instead it has been doubled or tripled. The same goes for the day before and before. Regressing in emotions and another blow to my heart. Your tears tear me apart and I’m dieing to have another glimpse of your heart. The easy path wasn’t meant for us. Ours is long and rocky. But length is something you’ve never been short on. Shout and scream. Patience is lacking and the tension is building.

I’ve learned a thing about contrition because I‘ve got plenty to spare. Repentance is now my constant plea. This has me pulling out my hair.

Tell me I’m an Angel. Yours. Or tell me to take this to my grave.
posted by ...genuine and unprepared.. at 1/10/2008 02:26:00 PM -

...genuine and unprepared..

500 words or less... lost and found. contradictory. sXe. pretentious. spoiled. fangirl. writer. photographer. artist. mother. girlfriend. creative. I am wherever, whenever. terminal. I am alive, are you? I am the saddest-happyiness and vice versa. I am forever, young but ageless, a scorpio, am I madd? I love Greg, cats. reading. poetry. rain. flowers. aubergine. fuschia. I miss my mommy, partying, and being my own boss. I'm addicted to my son, art, love, tat's, friends, music, and the internet. I am alive and art is life, am I art?

Wanna know more...


Past thoughts and rants
Old Stuff

<< Home