| RIP Brad..what is happening to our youth? I feel old and sad |
Current mood: melancholy
Brad Renfro, who we all fell in love with in Tom and Huck and who progressed into a very talented but also troubled actor who, like many, struggled with drugs and alcohol, was found dead Tuesday in his home.
He was only 25.
I have so many memories. And somewhere in a box so many pin-ups and posters.
It is rainy and cold today. I feel older than I have in months. Sometimes letting go of our youth hurts.
Sometimes we get slapped in the face to remind us that our time is so very short.
So rest in peace Brad, maybe you can find what who never could on earth.
To the rest of you. I love you.
I knew today was nasty when I woke to the cold wind outside the wndow and the rain against the glass. |
|
|
|
|
...genuine and unprepared..
500 words or less...
lost and found. contradictory. sXe. pretentious. spoiled. fangirl. writer. photographer. artist. mother. girlfriend. creative. I am wherever, whenever. terminal.
I am alive, are you? I am the saddest-happyiness and vice versa. I am forever, young but ageless, a scorpio, am I madd? I love Greg, cats. reading. poetry. rain. flowers. aubergine. fuschia. I miss my mommy, partying, and being my own boss. I'm addicted to my son, art, love, tat's, friends, music, and the internet.
I am alive and art is life, am I art?
Wanna know more...
|
|
|
|
<< Home
|
|