Thursday, January 17, 2008
Our eyes show erudition beyond our years.
Current mood: thoughtful




Sit back. Lets talk this over. Our blood is getting somber. Tired of stop signs and bumpy roads. We think of the past and of the fast times. Fast lanes to fun. Falling free and running from responsibilities. We were so indestructible and so alive.

Nothing to regret. Do you wonder if this is worth it?

Thoughts of flowers and old times. Hoping you view me the same. I used to be so strong and brave. Getting old and growing up. Not what I had hoped. Tried so hard to stop time, when your young and perfect it seems possible. We watch lives come and go like the leaves in the fall.

Nothing to regret. Don’t say its not worth it.

The sounds have changed. The times and the urgency. We lend helping hands to each other and to our legacy. Never walking away. This love is our truth and our path. We can't be shattered. We lose strength and power. We gain respect and awareness. It's all just sticks and stones. This we should've known.

Nothing to regret. It's so been worth it.
posted by ...genuine and unprepared.. at 1/17/2008 10:07:00 AM -

...genuine and unprepared..

500 words or less... lost and found. contradictory. sXe. pretentious. spoiled. fangirl. writer. photographer. artist. mother. girlfriend. creative. I am wherever, whenever. terminal. I am alive, are you? I am the saddest-happyiness and vice versa. I am forever, young but ageless, a scorpio, am I madd? I love Greg, cats. reading. poetry. rain. flowers. aubergine. fuschia. I miss my mommy, partying, and being my own boss. I'm addicted to my son, art, love, tat's, friends, music, and the internet. I am alive and art is life, am I art?

Wanna know more...


Past thoughts and rants
Old Stuff

<< Home