Friday, January 18, 2008
8 things to remember to never forget

Current mood: grateful




Who I am
Where I’m from
The touch of my soul mate
The hug of the most precious child
The nuzzle of a nose bigger than my head
The feeling of fur softer than silk against my face
The roar of the crowd and the burn from the guard rail
The true goal of my life and that somehow there is a reason.
posted by ...genuine and unprepared.. at 1/18/2008 12:20:00 PM -

...genuine and unprepared..

500 words or less... lost and found. contradictory. sXe. pretentious. spoiled. fangirl. writer. photographer. artist. mother. girlfriend. creative. I am wherever, whenever. terminal. I am alive, are you? I am the saddest-happyiness and vice versa. I am forever, young but ageless, a scorpio, am I madd? I love Greg, cats. reading. poetry. rain. flowers. aubergine. fuschia. I miss my mommy, partying, and being my own boss. I'm addicted to my son, art, love, tat's, friends, music, and the internet. I am alive and art is life, am I art?

Wanna know more...


Past thoughts and rants
Old Stuff

<< Home