| “Am I really dieing? Oh William we’re all dieing.” |

Current mood: pensive
One day we will lay in hospital beds and retrace the moments of our lives in our heads. all the rights and wrongs, the time spent hiding and running and learning. all the love we could’ve shared and all the happiness we should’ve found.
But those moments will be past and there will be no going back.
When all that’s left is just us in a big white room, when we're back to the very place we started. On the path to whatever comes next, when all that remains are the memories and choices we have made, only then will we understand. |
|
|
|
|
...genuine and unprepared..
500 words or less...
lost and found. contradictory. sXe. pretentious. spoiled. fangirl. writer. photographer. artist. mother. girlfriend. creative. I am wherever, whenever. terminal.
I am alive, are you? I am the saddest-happyiness and vice versa. I am forever, young but ageless, a scorpio, am I madd? I love Greg, cats. reading. poetry. rain. flowers. aubergine. fuschia. I miss my mommy, partying, and being my own boss. I'm addicted to my son, art, love, tat's, friends, music, and the internet.
I am alive and art is life, am I art?
Wanna know more...
|
|
|
|
<< Home
|
|