| I woke from a daydream. I fell flat on my face. (or maybe the opposite in this case) |
 Current mood: awake
In my dream -
I was an angel.
I was burning in hell.
My husband was God.
He was big and mighty in his throne.
He had tears in his eyes.
He said in the largest voice known
“I sent you away innocent, soft-spoken and perfect.
You’ve come back dirty, foul-mouthed and ruined.
Your not worthy. You never were. I gave you a trial and you failed.
I gave you a chance and you tainted my name.
This is not where you belong.”
I woke to his arms around me and a murmured “I love you” in my ear.
Sometimes its nice to remember that nightmares are just that. To remember that home is the happiest place on earth and that this fallen angel is welcome and loved behind doors and arms that protect her from the world. |
|
|
|
|
...genuine and unprepared..
500 words or less...
lost and found. contradictory. sXe. pretentious. spoiled. fangirl. writer. photographer. artist. mother. girlfriend. creative. I am wherever, whenever. terminal.
I am alive, are you? I am the saddest-happyiness and vice versa. I am forever, young but ageless, a scorpio, am I madd? I love Greg, cats. reading. poetry. rain. flowers. aubergine. fuschia. I miss my mommy, partying, and being my own boss. I'm addicted to my son, art, love, tat's, friends, music, and the internet.
I am alive and art is life, am I art?
Wanna know more...
|
|
|
|
<< Home
|
|