Monday, January 28, 2008
She may never be truly horrific, as she is just too oddly beautiful

Current mood: self(un)assured





Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Mine are always misting. Missing the point and unsure of where to look and find splendor in myself. All things fade with time. This will too. Sooner than can be imagined. Lines and words that mean so much to me. So meaningless to the world. I'm babbling. Bruised but not bleeding. Day's are delicate, unlike my frame. Time refuses to stand still. And I'm longing to be waisting away in the darkness.


Yearning for the day I can stop lying to myself. Reflections show truth and mine is darker every day.
posted by ...genuine and unprepared.. at 1/28/2008 07:09:00 PM -

...genuine and unprepared..

500 words or less... lost and found. contradictory. sXe. pretentious. spoiled. fangirl. writer. photographer. artist. mother. girlfriend. creative. I am wherever, whenever. terminal. I am alive, are you? I am the saddest-happyiness and vice versa. I am forever, young but ageless, a scorpio, am I madd? I love Greg, cats. reading. poetry. rain. flowers. aubergine. fuschia. I miss my mommy, partying, and being my own boss. I'm addicted to my son, art, love, tat's, friends, music, and the internet. I am alive and art is life, am I art?

Wanna know more...


Past thoughts and rants
Old Stuff

<< Home