Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Baby you can be oh so typical. Your words are the only ones that make sense to me. You don’t even know.

Current mood: thankful




I making it myself. A new me. A new point of view. All wrapped up. In ribbon for you. Trying so hard to be all you wanted but still all I need. Pretty and careless. Smart yet submitting. Poetic but strong. Silly but sure.

You are so perfect. So strong and pretty to look at. And I should be too. I should be you. I want to.

Equal and opposite. We’ll be whispered into history. We are the wind of a butterflies wings, on the current of eternity. We are everything and nothing more.
posted by ...genuine and unprepared.. at 2/05/2008 05:10:00 PM -

...genuine and unprepared..

500 words or less... lost and found. contradictory. sXe. pretentious. spoiled. fangirl. writer. photographer. artist. mother. girlfriend. creative. I am wherever, whenever. terminal. I am alive, are you? I am the saddest-happyiness and vice versa. I am forever, young but ageless, a scorpio, am I madd? I love Greg, cats. reading. poetry. rain. flowers. aubergine. fuschia. I miss my mommy, partying, and being my own boss. I'm addicted to my son, art, love, tat's, friends, music, and the internet. I am alive and art is life, am I art?

Wanna know more...


Past thoughts and rants
Old Stuff

<< Home