Saturday, February 2, 2008
You feel like home. When I feel so very far away.

Current mood: busy



We sing to a different song. Cut the face off the moon. One doesn’t make sense without the other. My childhood dreams without my adult loves. Your my happily ever after. Even as I rip at the seams. Playing with marbles, shiny and unique, see how they gleam. Hold on to what is real and true. What is me and what is you. Sweet breathed truths and the best place is in your arms. I wont be afraid of the dark as long as you share the tomb. You make me feel. You make me count stars and dream of long lost seas. Your fingerprints are on the walls. Of my heart.

Tell me you won't forget. Won’t ever regret. About me. About how we got here. What it meant to us. Kiss till the sun goes down. Swear this wont be the last time.
posted by ...genuine and unprepared.. at 2/02/2008 12:04:00 PM -

...genuine and unprepared..

500 words or less... lost and found. contradictory. sXe. pretentious. spoiled. fangirl. writer. photographer. artist. mother. girlfriend. creative. I am wherever, whenever. terminal. I am alive, are you? I am the saddest-happyiness and vice versa. I am forever, young but ageless, a scorpio, am I madd? I love Greg, cats. reading. poetry. rain. flowers. aubergine. fuschia. I miss my mommy, partying, and being my own boss. I'm addicted to my son, art, love, tat's, friends, music, and the internet. I am alive and art is life, am I art?

Wanna know more...


Past thoughts and rants
Old Stuff

<< Home