Thursday, February 7, 2008
Divine intervention denied

Current mood: thoughtful



Pretty petals in the breeze. Horses graze majestic fields. The color of your eyes. Rainbows across blue skies. Nice to look at but they don't make the world work. I sit and stare at the beauty god made.

It's the dark alleys that kiss his creations. They are what cause the world to spin. To mean. The pain of a lost love, a broken nose. The fear of the dark and of loneliness. The knowledge that it could end at any moment.

Black and white need one another. Like a clock needs a bomb.
Like the tides that ebb and flow the devil makes it interesting

God just makes it so.

He gave me you to remind me that I have a reason to breath.
posted by ...genuine and unprepared.. at 2/07/2008 02:16:00 PM -

...genuine and unprepared..

500 words or less... lost and found. contradictory. sXe. pretentious. spoiled. fangirl. writer. photographer. artist. mother. girlfriend. creative. I am wherever, whenever. terminal. I am alive, are you? I am the saddest-happyiness and vice versa. I am forever, young but ageless, a scorpio, am I madd? I love Greg, cats. reading. poetry. rain. flowers. aubergine. fuschia. I miss my mommy, partying, and being my own boss. I'm addicted to my son, art, love, tat's, friends, music, and the internet. I am alive and art is life, am I art?

Wanna know more...


Past thoughts and rants
Old Stuff

<< Home