| “The scars of the past are not yet sore.” |
 Current mood: worried
Lets see if hope floats. I have a feeling it wont. Sinking ships and your at the bottom of the ocean. Half of me and I can't reach you. Water logged and swollen. Making peace with our gills and fins. Americans resurrected and a smiling death. They watch us flounder as they get theirs. Half the pain half the numbness. Staring in wonder at green eyes I know so well. All they’ve seen. Eden lost in a sea of black. This isn’t right. The ocean is too big and we are swirling down. Holding hands and dreaming of brighter days. Don't let them take this away.
Father forgive us for we are sin. Father forgive them for they don't know what they do, no wait that’s not right, father send them straight to hell for the evils they have done, for the hurt they have instilled.
They don’t know what they are throwing away. I cant lie to you. I cant take this without you. So much space between us and yet I know how close we could be. There is so much better, and it is meant for you. |
|
|
|
|
...genuine and unprepared..
500 words or less...
lost and found. contradictory. sXe. pretentious. spoiled. fangirl. writer. photographer. artist. mother. girlfriend. creative. I am wherever, whenever. terminal.
I am alive, are you? I am the saddest-happyiness and vice versa. I am forever, young but ageless, a scorpio, am I madd? I love Greg, cats. reading. poetry. rain. flowers. aubergine. fuschia. I miss my mommy, partying, and being my own boss. I'm addicted to my son, art, love, tat's, friends, music, and the internet.
I am alive and art is life, am I art?
Wanna know more...
|
|
|
|
<< Home
|
|