| When the day met the night...have I been here before? |
 Current mood: Nostalgic/grateful
We were one mistake from not being together. We both know what that feels like. I feel like I'm finally taking control of my life. Feel like I’m losing control with you tonight. Only a minute to think. If you will take me as I am, I will take all that you have to give. Craving more. Always. Hungry for life. You know I need you. You know I beg in my sleep. This is reality. This is more than most ever get. Loved one is so below you. Worshipped sounds closer. Think of the past. Talk it over. We're still discovering. This is so worth it. Late night thoughts and typical reactions. Nothing to regret, the words I whisper in the dark are more than the truth. Think of the past and of the moans in the night. |
|
|
|
|
...genuine and unprepared..
500 words or less...
lost and found. contradictory. sXe. pretentious. spoiled. fangirl. writer. photographer. artist. mother. girlfriend. creative. I am wherever, whenever. terminal.
I am alive, are you? I am the saddest-happyiness and vice versa. I am forever, young but ageless, a scorpio, am I madd? I love Greg, cats. reading. poetry. rain. flowers. aubergine. fuschia. I miss my mommy, partying, and being my own boss. I'm addicted to my son, art, love, tat's, friends, music, and the internet.
I am alive and art is life, am I art?
Wanna know more...
|
|
|
|
<< Home
|
|