Monday, February 25, 2008
"dancing at the disco, dieing on the dance floor."

Current mood:embarrassed




Beautiful freedom. No dieing for a greater good. The beauty of erasing. Not forgetting.

I want to explain the horrid beauty of erasing. Thinning it out. leaving no doubt. Remembering the steps, the touches, the flavors. The satin on lips and the gluten on hips. Dieing to fade away. To drift into nothingness. Mirrors are breaking. Fists and no one wants to see this. Polar opposite of attractive. Sleep never sounded so good or felt so far away. No one needs to know if we decide to let go.

What do ya say.

Devine intervention denied.
posted by ...genuine and unprepared.. at 2/25/2008 01:17:00 AM -

...genuine and unprepared..

500 words or less... lost and found. contradictory. sXe. pretentious. spoiled. fangirl. writer. photographer. artist. mother. girlfriend. creative. I am wherever, whenever. terminal. I am alive, are you? I am the saddest-happyiness and vice versa. I am forever, young but ageless, a scorpio, am I madd? I love Greg, cats. reading. poetry. rain. flowers. aubergine. fuschia. I miss my mommy, partying, and being my own boss. I'm addicted to my son, art, love, tat's, friends, music, and the internet. I am alive and art is life, am I art?

Wanna know more...


Past thoughts and rants
Old Stuff

<< Home