Thursday, February 14, 2008
Leaving myself notes in lipstick. Bathroom mirrors and long lost hopes.

Current Mood: cynical




I'm so sorry. Now its too late. Why did I hurt you. Changes to myself. Changes to the world. Coulda been so much more. So careless with myself. With my flesh. My prison. It coulda been better. Been tighter, sexier, stronger. Better. THINNER. Pass the mirror. Satan in glass. Let me see your face. Your crying. Hurting. Whispering. Taste tears. Pain. Years. EVERYTHING. Cant let this go. Weight on my shoulders is only the beginning. Dieing to get down.

Vanity death and soulless quest. Where can this lead.

How did I get here.
In my own head.

Body swapping doesn’t sound so bad.
posted by ...genuine and unprepared.. at 2/14/2008 02:53:00 AM -

...genuine and unprepared..

500 words or less... lost and found. contradictory. sXe. pretentious. spoiled. fangirl. writer. photographer. artist. mother. girlfriend. creative. I am wherever, whenever. terminal. I am alive, are you? I am the saddest-happyiness and vice versa. I am forever, young but ageless, a scorpio, am I madd? I love Greg, cats. reading. poetry. rain. flowers. aubergine. fuschia. I miss my mommy, partying, and being my own boss. I'm addicted to my son, art, love, tat's, friends, music, and the internet. I am alive and art is life, am I art?

Wanna know more...


Past thoughts and rants
Old Stuff

<< Home