| “If the clouds were singing a song, I‘d sing along, wouldn’t you too? ” |
 Current mood: jubilant
Your heartbeat fills my ears. my ringing head is soothed by its rhythm. here is my home. my soul feels more complete inside your flesh than inside its own. we stock pile our memories. years spent together. filling closets and nooks. we saved each others lives once. how do we forget that. something more from a movie than a fairy tale. we've had more troubles than strictly necessary and have a nasty tendency of biting back. we cycle together and hold hands through the strain. we've made it through wind and rain and hail and ice. will we make it now that the weather is beginning to look nice. look into one another’s face to face the fact that this is how our lives are meant to be spent and there is no turning back.
backs to the wind and hands held tight we face forward and walk on through this night. |
|
|
|
|
...genuine and unprepared..
500 words or less...
lost and found. contradictory. sXe. pretentious. spoiled. fangirl. writer. photographer. artist. mother. girlfriend. creative. I am wherever, whenever. terminal.
I am alive, are you? I am the saddest-happyiness and vice versa. I am forever, young but ageless, a scorpio, am I madd? I love Greg, cats. reading. poetry. rain. flowers. aubergine. fuschia. I miss my mommy, partying, and being my own boss. I'm addicted to my son, art, love, tat's, friends, music, and the internet.
I am alive and art is life, am I art?
Wanna know more...
|
|
|
|
<< Home
|
|