Friday, March 7, 2008
liar liar pants on fire. do you wanna hang from a telephone wire?

Current mood: nervous




thin blue lines and infinite red ones. i seem unable to achieve either. lost in the middle and losing myself. transitions of body or of the mind. never found to begin with. attempting to achieve the impossible . the required isn’t much different and i don’t think i’m in it to win it. when will this. end. looking for truth in blue. and finding only liars. liars within layers. myself. blinding my own eyes. something’s can never be and my will is pathetic. diein to be fit. not fit to serve. them on a platter. the cling of keys and the satisfying click of metal falling into place have me dreaming of flashing lights and endless nights. turning into dust as my body does the same. endless game of cat and mouse with myself. two down one up. what a pointless pursuit.

where’s your weapon officer?
posted by ...genuine and unprepared.. at 3/07/2008 03:05:00 AM -

...genuine and unprepared..

500 words or less... lost and found. contradictory. sXe. pretentious. spoiled. fangirl. writer. photographer. artist. mother. girlfriend. creative. I am wherever, whenever. terminal. I am alive, are you? I am the saddest-happyiness and vice versa. I am forever, young but ageless, a scorpio, am I madd? I love Greg, cats. reading. poetry. rain. flowers. aubergine. fuschia. I miss my mommy, partying, and being my own boss. I'm addicted to my son, art, love, tat's, friends, music, and the internet. I am alive and art is life, am I art?

Wanna know more...


Past thoughts and rants
Old Stuff

<< Home