Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Fuchsia lust. Love between the two of us.

Current mood: good




Days pass and we walk on together. A generation getting older. Where has the time gone? Where is our epiphany? We are slowing down. Bracing one another. One another’s worlds. Have we learned? Improved? On one another. Cant wait till you hold me again. Coming around to realize how good I really have it. We are equals in a world where no one is. Two halves in a world that is giving up. I'll follow you on. You get thru to me when no one else can. Your my good morning side. Your my better half of the line we all must cross. No matter where my mind wonders it is always coming back to you.
posted by ...genuine and unprepared.. at 3/19/2008 11:55:00 PM -

...genuine and unprepared..

500 words or less... lost and found. contradictory. sXe. pretentious. spoiled. fangirl. writer. photographer. artist. mother. girlfriend. creative. I am wherever, whenever. terminal. I am alive, are you? I am the saddest-happyiness and vice versa. I am forever, young but ageless, a scorpio, am I madd? I love Greg, cats. reading. poetry. rain. flowers. aubergine. fuschia. I miss my mommy, partying, and being my own boss. I'm addicted to my son, art, love, tat's, friends, music, and the internet. I am alive and art is life, am I art?

Wanna know more...


Past thoughts and rants
Old Stuff

<< Home