Saturday, March 15, 2008
The space between is growing (not so thin)

Current mood: annoyed




Bottle this up. Shit out of luck. Aiming to be somebody that people trust. A soul that people believe in. Love. Its almost the only good thing worth trying to be. I want to do it for me. Symptoms and sentiments. Bargaining to gain more than I bargained for. I’m running at night. Then sleeping like its still winter. Fire burning in my mind but not under me. Flickering out. Taking a fall. Back against the wall and time is running short. Wanna make it better so badly. New Years resolutions are falling thru and I'm fighting for my life. Like it’s slipping away. And the chance to have the one I want is. A career worth a damn. Like my chances are growing slim. Unlike myself. And they are. And I’m not. Childhood dreams. I’m ripping myself open at the seams.
posted by ...genuine and unprepared.. at 3/15/2008 11:28:00 PM -

...genuine and unprepared..

500 words or less... lost and found. contradictory. sXe. pretentious. spoiled. fangirl. writer. photographer. artist. mother. girlfriend. creative. I am wherever, whenever. terminal. I am alive, are you? I am the saddest-happyiness and vice versa. I am forever, young but ageless, a scorpio, am I madd? I love Greg, cats. reading. poetry. rain. flowers. aubergine. fuschia. I miss my mommy, partying, and being my own boss. I'm addicted to my son, art, love, tat's, friends, music, and the internet. I am alive and art is life, am I art?

Wanna know more...


Past thoughts and rants
Old Stuff

<< Home