| “listen up now honey” Easter egg dreams and pastel petal beams… |
 Current mood: different.odd.
The grass grows in the annoying way it has. Only in the spring. We talk with our tongues out, mimicking dogs in the heat. We try not to drool, but do anyway following the patterns we've learned. Pretty. Odd if you ask me. Dropping to evolve past the animals inside us. The world stresses over the economy and we stress over our sounds. Music in our heads and signs in the sky. Clouded visions and clouds filling our sight. We wish for parades and march to our own beat. We look upward and stumble over our own feet.
This is our world. Our life.
life is good. if we can believe it. more than alright and you need to let yourself know it.
Learn how to show it. |
|
|
|
|
...genuine and unprepared..
500 words or less...
lost and found. contradictory. sXe. pretentious. spoiled. fangirl. writer. photographer. artist. mother. girlfriend. creative. I am wherever, whenever. terminal.
I am alive, are you? I am the saddest-happyiness and vice versa. I am forever, young but ageless, a scorpio, am I madd? I love Greg, cats. reading. poetry. rain. flowers. aubergine. fuschia. I miss my mommy, partying, and being my own boss. I'm addicted to my son, art, love, tat's, friends, music, and the internet.
I am alive and art is life, am I art?
Wanna know more...
|
|
|
|
<< Home
|
|