Sunday, March 30, 2008
“gonna move to New York cuz that’s where somebody told me demons should go.”

Current mood: mellow




We're criminally carefree.
Mirrors are breaking. Can't sleep and the trip to the moon is looking shorter. Everything’s ok. Looking up give or take. Feeling off level and dust is filling my lungs. All eyes are starting to focus and I'm losing my courage. Last minute is too late and dawn is ready to break. Where to go from here has the fear rising.

Millions of people spend billions of dollars. Worshipping mistakes and failures.
Looking for a distraction from what they call life.

I don’t want to be one of them.
Refuse in fact. life has a bigger meaning. We're all set for the next act.
Always am I waiting. Never will I shed a tear for things. That I have done.

Can you say the same?
posted by ...genuine and unprepared.. at 3/30/2008 01:20:00 AM -

...genuine and unprepared..

500 words or less... lost and found. contradictory. sXe. pretentious. spoiled. fangirl. writer. photographer. artist. mother. girlfriend. creative. I am wherever, whenever. terminal. I am alive, are you? I am the saddest-happyiness and vice versa. I am forever, young but ageless, a scorpio, am I madd? I love Greg, cats. reading. poetry. rain. flowers. aubergine. fuschia. I miss my mommy, partying, and being my own boss. I'm addicted to my son, art, love, tat's, friends, music, and the internet. I am alive and art is life, am I art?

Wanna know more...


Past thoughts and rants
Old Stuff

<< Home